Special Issue Publication Announcement: Microbial Ecotoxicology
A special issue of "Environmental Science and Pollution Research" (IF 2.76) dedicated to « Microbial Ecotoxicology » is open from 1st October 2014 to 31th January 2015.
This special issue welcomes the most recent developments, researches and ideas in microbial ecotoxicology, with no restriction of the ecosystem studied. Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
• microbial bioassays, biomarkers, bioindicators and biosensors for environmental biomonitoring
• adaptation and resilience of microbial communities to anthropogenic stresses
• bioremediation and biodegradation of contaminants
• relative influence of pollutants, biotic and abiotic factors on microbial communities in the context of multiple stresses and contaminations
Editors: Jean-François Ghiglione, Fabrice Martin-Laurent et Stéphane Pesce
Egalement dans la rubrique
Nos dernières publications
- Ghiglione JF, Martin-Laurent F, Pesce S (2016) Microbial ecotoxicology: an emerging discipline facing contemporary environmental threats. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 23: 3981-3983
- Sauret C, Tedetti M, Guigue C, Dumas C, Lami R, Pujo-Pay M, Conan P, Goutx M, Ghiglione JF (2016) Influence...